(All Sales Final — returns are not accepted except in cases where a product is defective. In cases of a defective product, Sterling Arsenal will: (a) assist the customer to ship the product to manufacturer for repair or replacement subject to the manufacturers warranty and RMA policy; (b) repair the product if it is servicable; or exchange the defective product for another product of similar value. In cases where customer desires to return a non-defective product, Sterling Arsenal has the option of purchasing the product subject to our Buy and Consign Terms. )
Buy-Backs are offered to Sterling Arsenal Customers for firearms or optics purchased from Sterling Arsenal. Buy-Backs are paid in the form of Shop Credit or payment in Check / Cash, subject to the following:
- Current Production Firearms: 85% of the original Sterling Arsenal Customer Purchase Price. The 85% value level applies to firearms that are deemed New In Box Condition (NIB) with original factory manuals and accessories. Values for all other firearms will be decremented based on wear, condition, and marketability.
- Check / Cash payouts are decremented 5% and 10% below Shop Credit.
- Sterling Arsenal will also make individual case based decisions with regard to payout levels.
- The following manufacturers’ optics are covered under this policy: Nightforce, Trijicon, Pulsar, and Leupold.
Deposit Refunds for cancelled orders provided as a percentage of customer order value, subject to the following:
- NFA Firearms– Within 15 days of placing order: 85%; 30 days 70%; 61+ days, 50%. Tax Stamps are not refundable.
- Other New Production Non-NFA Firearms — Within 30 days of placing order: 95%(85%); 60 days, 75%(70%); 90+ days, 50%.
- All order cancellations and deposit refund requests must be transmitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sterling Arsenal will waive deposit forfeitures on an individual case basis.
- Title 1 Firearms– Upon notification by Sterling Arsenal that a firearm is ready for pick-up and transfer, Customers have 30 days to transfer, take into their possession and, pay in accordance with agreed upon sales terms. After 30 days Sterling Arsenal will deem the Title 1 firearm(s) as Abandoned and the corresponding order Cancelled and reserves the right to dispose or retain the firearm as it deems practical. Any payment received by Sterling Arsenal from the Customer will be adjudicated according to the Deposit Refunds policy above.
- Title 2 (NFA) Firearms– Upon notification by Sterling Arsenal that an NFA firearm is ready to be registered on a Form 4 or transferred on Form 3, Customers have 60 days to complete and provide to Sterling Arsenal the requisite ATF forms and other required documents, e.g. an NFA Trust, and pay any required amounts in accordance with agreed upon sales terms. After 60 days Sterling Arsenal will deem the Title 2 Firearm(s) as Abandoned and the corresponding order Cancelled and reserves the right to dispose or retain the firearm as it deems practical. Any payment(s) received by Sterling Arsenal from the Customer will be adjudicated according to the Deposit Refunds policy above.